• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Custom Ducati Juliet [Ruby Iridium] for a Echelon RADAR [Vented VR50 Ruby Photochromic]

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Howdy!

I'm really interested in completing my collection (which my wifey says it will never end anyways but at least I'm trying... hahaha) so for your consideration the only custom piece of my collection.
It's basically a Ducati Juliet with 2nd gen Rubies. Amazing piece, it was 99% of the time displayed since I have used it a couple times but no major signs of wear.
Frame is 10/10 and lenses 9/10 (some small scuffs but nothing that affects vision). Also the bridge is a bit loose, I don't know if that would bother you. A very nice piece overall I'd say.

Included in the package is an OCP case + an OCP microbag.

I'm interested in trading for a Echelon RADAR [Vented VR50 Ruby Photochromic].
I know this is a bit of a far shot but if I don't ask I'll never know.
I can take other pictures of my piece if you'd like.

Ah, if you also, by any chance, have the following and would like to trade them for my Juliet hahaha (totally far-fetched) I'm game for it as well. Again, if I don't ask I'll never know. I need to finish my collection.
Antix [Polished Black - Ruby Iridium] South Africa Rugby Special Edition
Oil Rig II [Polished Black - Ruby Iridium] --> 26-250

Thanks for reading. I also have another sales thread open on the other glasses (non X-METAL) forum, please take a look!

IMG_20151025_184918.jpg

IMG_20151025_185019.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump!

Bump!

Username Hidden said:
Howdy!

I'm really interested in completing my collection (which my wifey says it will never end anyways but at least I'm trying... hahaha) so for your consideration the only custom piece of my collection.
It's basically a Ducati Juliet with 2nd gen Rubies. Amazing piece, it was 99% of the time displayed since I have used it a couple times but no major signs of wear.
Frame is 10/10 and lenses 9/10 (some small scuffs but nothing that affects vision). Also the bridge is a bit loose, I don't know if that would bother you. A very nice piece overall I'd say.

Included in the package is an OCP case + an OCP microbag.

I'm interested in trading for a Echelon RADAR [Vented VR50 Ruby Photochromic].
I know this is a bit of a far shot but if I don't ask I'll never know.
I can take other pictures of my piece if you'd like.

Ah, if you also, by any chance, have the following and would like to trade them for my Juliet hahaha (totally far-fetched) I'm game for it as well. Again, if I don't ask I'll never know. I need to finish my collection.
Antix [Polished Black - Ruby Iridium] South Africa Rugby Special Edition
Catalyst Ferrari Collection [Matte Black - Ruby Iridium] --> OO9272-07
Oil Rig II [Polished Black - Ruby Iridium] --> 26-250

Thanks for reading. I also have another sales thread open on the other glasses (non X-METAL) forum, please take a look!
Will ya sell the lenses?

Hello!
Thanks for your message but I'm not considering parting out for now...

Bump!
I have cash too, send me your price and let's make this happen!

Username Hidden said:
Bump!
I have cash too, send me your price and let's make this happen!

Whoa! You have been after these for a while!!

It's a difficult one to find my man... :(

Username Hidden said:
It's a difficult one to find my man... :(

Bad times dude. They must be as rare as Hens teeth! Hope you find the pair you are looking for. Good luck with the hunt.