• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Ducati Pit Boss?

what part of "These were completely disassembled , side plates & logo airbrushed ,then polished and re assembled (not an easy task)" doesn't scream fake?? Um, HELLO!!! The fking plates are black dammit! You can't polish a turd, Mythbusters proved it. Besides, the crap is in Fresno, the BUTTHOLE of California. Not too much in sales of $700++ sunglasses there, especially in a clamshell not the hard box. Oh, and where the FK is he getting a black polar lens that isn't etched, oh yeah, aftermarket junk....Why is this thread open again? Considering there was already one that I remember posting on last week regarding this exact POS boss knock off???? You want a custom Ducati Boss...See below, that is FGG reverse Ducati Boss, and yes, it's real. And I DIDN'T tear up the holes around the posts of the plates like that POS fake is.

560602_510141732330851_1099066414_n.jpg

what part of "These were completely disassembled , side plates & logo airbrushed ,then polished and re assembled (not an easy task)" doesn't scream fake?? Um, HELLO!!! The fking plates are black dammit! You can't polish a turd, Mythbusters proved it. Besides, the crap is in Fresno, the BUTTHOLE of California. Not too much in sales of $700++ sunglasses there, especially in a clamshell not the hard box. Oh, and where the FK is he getting a black polar lens that isn't etched, oh yeah, aftermarket junk....Why is this thread open again? Considering there was already one that I remember posting on last week regarding this exact POS boss knock off???? You want a custom Ducati Boss...See below, that is FGG reverse Ducati Boss, and yes, it's real. And I DIDN'T tear up the holes around the posts of the plates like that POS fake is.

560602_510141732330851_1099066414_n.jpg

Wooo saaaaa.........Remember your pressure points lol
/jk