• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Ducati-Themed Splice with Black Iridium Prizm Polarized Lenses! Don't miss this one!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have 4 other pairs of Splice, and am willing to let this pair go to someone who maybe doesn't have any.

This is a custom Ducati-Themed Splice, with OEM Custom-Cut Black Iridium Prizm Polarized lenses... one of the best driving lenses I've used. The custom paint was done by none other than Larry Rabina. The condition is a solid 9 out of 10, including the frame, arms, lenses, ear socks, and nose pads. No scratches on the lenses. The 9 out of 10 rating is conservative, for folks who are picky like me.

Price is a firm $250 plus actual shipping. Friends and family incurs no extra fees; add 4% for Goods and Services. Shipping for will be $10-$12, USPS First Class with insurance. Shipping is to the CONUS only.

Buy these before I change my mind... as I don't need to sell.

2021SpliceDucatiBIPP.jpg

2022SpliceDucatiBIPP2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
They look sick!

I have a similar pair. Red chrome with Ducati etching. Love them. Yours look great. Nice price too!

Username Hidden said:
I have a similar pair. Red chrome with Ducati etching. Love them. Yours look great. Nice price too!
Need pics

Username Hidden said:
Need pics
Username Hidden said:
Please post them in the WOAYWT thread, so as not to confuse any prospective buyers.

I meant for him to post them in a pm to me, I should have specified, I wouldn't want to hijack your thread
Username Hidden said:
Please post them in the WOAYWT thread, so as not to confuse any prospective buyers.
@Matt Flacche

Surprisingly still available.

:bump:

Surprised these are still here

That might change today.

Status
Not open for further replies.