• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Etching?

Hando

Oakley Expert
Yes yes I used the search function. I know edsjunk did custom etching at one point. After several attempts to pm and even emails I think he is out of the game. Do we have anyone else that can do custom etching at this time? Or know of a franchise that does laser etching? Hell.. Does things remembered do it?

It's a franchise that does etching on various things. They sell trinkets and ..do dads that you get etched by them, but they will also etch whatever you bring them. They're in like... Every mall in America. Problem is I don't know if they have laser etching services. They may just do engraving. However I recall them having the ability to do glass etching which I think would mostly be laser.

Haha, I can google. I can also email the company. However, someone here may have used them to do the same. I trust you guys better than a yahoo review

Haha, I can google. I can also email the company. However, someone here may have used them to do the same. I trust you guys better than a yahoo review

I was making a joke about the other post, not yours haha.

I am looking into getting one of my lenses etched as well, so it will help us both. If I find out any solid info, i'll be sure to pass it along.

I emailed them. I will post as soon as they respond. Looking through the faqs it does look as though they do laser engraving.

Finally got a response from .. someone..

Good morning
Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry however for we do not do laser engraving on items.
Thank you

Liz Mallon

qtrain23 just had seme custom etching on his lenses if he doesn't see this thread maybe PM him.

Back