• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Flak 2.0 Design Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeccaBear

Oakley Enthusiast
Okay so I'm pretty sure I've decided to get the flak 2.0 non-XL standard version (I prefer the way the lens looks in the standard version)

So with that said, those of you who got the flaks, what design did you settle on? As in frame color, socks color, logo color etc?

Also I think I'm going to go for the daily Prizms, which colors do you think best go with that?
Currently I'm looking at silver frame, chrome logo and black socks. Do you prefer a different color variation / have you seen a different color variation with the daily prizms which really blew your socks off? :)

Okay so I'm pretty sure I've decided to get the flak 2.0 non-XL standard version (I prefer the way the lens looks in the standard version)

So with that said, those of you who got the flaks, what design did you settle on? As in frame color, socks color, logo color etc?

Also I think I'm going to go for the daily Prizms, which colors do you think best go with that?
Currently I'm looking at silver frame, chrome logo and black socks. Do you prefer a different color variation / have you seen a different color variation with the daily prizms which really blew your socks off? :)
Lookit the colour ways for other sport frames that are already on the website ...

I thought so. I have some regular Jade Iridium, and Although I like tkhe way that they look, Yours look like the Iridium is twice as deep as regular Jade Iridium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back