• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Flak Jackets

Trann14

Oakley Enthusiast
Alright guys so I just wanted to get everyones opinion on these to see what you guys thought. I had white rubbers on these, but the white was getting dirty, and I didn't want to go back to the original black. I had a pair of Ice lenses so I went with blue. Not sure if i should keep it like this or go back to the original all black setup.

e2apy6us.jpg

musahuha.jpg

I like it thay look good. Plus as a daily pair they look like they can take alot and not show it.

Thanks guys. These and my batwolfs are my two daily pairs. I just picked up a pair of Jupiter Factory Lite to wear for like special occasions stuff. Im just not sure on the blue over just straight black.

I like them too. I have polished black Flaks that currently have OO Red polarised lenses, red temple rubbers and lemon peel ear socks

They're quite loud!

Neil

Yeah that would look nice.. but Fire lenses are horrible to look through IMO. I just don't like the greenish tint they give and a little too flashy for me.

I'm sure the white rubbers looked great but the blue also looks good. All black wouldn't be bad but if you like the contrast stay with the blue. The ice lenses won't look bad either. :smile:

I'm sure the white rubbers looked great but the blue also looks good. All black wouldn't be bad but if you like the contrast stay with the blue. The ice lenses won't look bad either. :smile:

Yeah they started as just the basic all black pair. Went with the white after I lost a nosepad and it was pretty sweet but they get dirty fast. Have had the Ice lenses for a while so though blue would go good. Just had some doubt so wanted to get others opinions on them. Thanks guys!!

Back