• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Half Jacket 2.0 Now Available

camakaze

Oakley Beginner
California
Not sure if anyone was waiting for it, but I noticed this morning the Half Jacket 2.0 is finally available for custom orders. Still waiting for the Radarlock.

Waiting for the Radarlock here as well. But the frame selection is gonna be a little limited so that's disappointing.

I ordered a polished Black/+Red one last week...what I dont understand is there are no lenses that match Polished Rootbeer being offered...

I ordered a polished Black/+Red one last week...what I dont understand is there are no lenses that match Polished Rootbeer being offered...

Ran into the same problem... I would have loved to make a pair with the rootbeer. Maybe someone will get smart and give us a bronze or tungsten lens. :wink:

Custom lens options are always lame. You can go to the online store ON THE SAME WEBSITE and buy a huge array of polarized lenses but only two are offered in the OCP......

Yeah it'd be cool if they could somehow offer all of the ones that are available separately for purchase in the custom program.
I was getting lenses from coolframes instead of oakley.ca for a better rate but it seems like they don't sell O products all of a sudden anymore.

Yet jade seems only to be available in OCP but NOT as accessory...Thats why I ordered my +Red I figure in about 2 months it wont even be an option in OCP ...like they did w/ SJ 2's...if only I could wear Polarized...

Back