• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom hammerstemed Juliet (ti02 themed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well, since everybody and their brother decided to sell their Juliet's at the same time, I'm going to go ahead and throw mine in the ring as well 🤷‍♂️

I had made a "trade" post for them, but I've decided to just sell em out right. So here we go....

What Im offering Is my custom ti02 themed Juliet's, that started life as a Polished Juliet, (no serial). @zwc0442 did the refinish work, and they look amazing! There are no scratches, dings, or otherwise on the finish what so ever. When Zach did the finish work, he also installed new screws, and gaskets, as well as put a fresh tune on the nose bridge, but it has some flex to it, not to loose, not to tight. The right side is slightly looser than the left. I currently have a set of Revant midnight sun polarized lenses installed, but this is primarily a deal for the frame since I have no oem lenses to offer. The rubbers are aftermarket as well, so just be aware.

All in all I have $450 in this pair, that's just the cost of the frame, and the finish work, not the lenses, I'm just going to throw those in, along with some other sets. I have no idea what brand they are, as they were gifted to me by a friend, however, they aren't anything special, but they are scratch free, and polarized to the best of my knowledge 🤷‍♂️. I have no box, no coin, only a microfiber bag.

I'm asking $375 for em f&f, OBO, (if you aren't comfy using f&f, then add the appropriate amount for g&s, it's either 3.5, or 3.9%, I have no idea). Shipping is on me, priority mail, unless you want extra insurance/ signature/ pony express/ etc, in which case shipping is in you.
US only, as shipping overseas these days is
1: to expensive
And, more importantly,
2: to sketchy and stressful!
Sorry to my brothers and sisters abroad 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, I appreciate your time and consideration!

20220806_174719.jpg
20220806_174651.jpg
20220806_174729.jpg
20220806_174736.jpg
20220310_113031.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Just an explanation why the right side is looser than the left. Most frames the right orbital tab is more rounded off than the left. It seems to be a side affect of the more automated manufacturing. The right oem flex coupler is always the one that falls apart sooner as well due to this it seems.

Good luck with the sale.

Ygpm

Pretty sweet deal

Great deal, great seller

Username Hidden said:
Just an explanation why the right side is looser than the left. Most frames the right orbital tab is more rounded off than the left. It seems to be a side affect of the more automated manufacturing. The right oem flex coupler is always the one that falls apart sooner as well due to this it seems.

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Zach! I wasn't saying you did a bad job, I figured my fat head may have loosened it up some lol!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Zach! I wasn't saying you did a bad job, I figured my fat head may have loosened it up some lol!
Na didn't take it that way. Just wanted to explain that. I get that question a fair bit.

Username Hidden said:
Na didn't take it that way. Just wanted to explain that. I get that question a fair bit.
Right on! I can't say enough about your work, I won't let anyone else touch my metals but you! 😁👍

Status
Not open for further replies.