• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Hijinx

Peeza21

African in the United Kingdom
London, England
So I bought a standard pair of polished white hijinx with grey lenses and white icons:

Then I added some VL gold polarized lenses and swapped the icons from a pair of antix:

Very happy with how they came out and I think they going to replace my text oilrigs as my go-to pair..

Last edited by a moderator:
all you need, is a penknife/papercutter/flathead screwdriver and you're good to go. oh, and tons of patience and steady hands. =)

As Jono said, you just need something flat and stick it in under an edge and get it loose, very simple in the case of hijinx/antix, some others are a bit more tricky...

That's an excellent job on the home customizing, Peeza21. Good work. I'm lovin that white/gold combo. As a few forum members have said, I am a bit nervous about trying to peng the icons out of my glasses for fear of snapping them or scratching the frames - so big respect on that.

On the subject of customizing Hijinx, it remains one of my Oakley bugbears that Oakley.com in the US give the option to buy customized Hijinx from the website, whereas Oakley UK's website does not. I mean, how difficult would it be for them to stock Hijinx frames and swap lenses about etc?

It seems another difference between the UK / US websites is that Hijinx are more popular here in the UK than the US, if you believe the order that they list the glasses in the 'Best Sellers' tab. So it is even more baffling that they do not offer customization. I'd be all over this if they offered it here, as I am a big Hijinx fan.

Does anyone know of a genuine Oakley retailer in the US (with reasonable prices!) who offer overseas shipping on their customized range?

Back