• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Holbrook Camo

sker

Oakley Beginner
Morning,
So I recently purchased custom holbrooks with the matte green camo. But when I received them, they were a much lighter green than I was expecting. Anyone have this issue? I contacted Oakley and they said there was nothing they could do since they were custom...not happy about it. See below...

20190506_111729.jpg

20190506_111738.jpg

20190506_111751.jpg

I haven't even worn them, I am not sure on the price as I have not done research on what they would resale for. I bought them for $208. When I made the order they were the Prizim-Polarized black lens. Is there a way to double check those are the actual lenses?

That looks like the Uranium Shadow Camo. Selecting matte green camo on the site has almost a gray picture vs the Uranium (which is basically a neon)

This is going to sound ridiculous but what does your order slip say?

That looks like the Uranium Shadow Camo. Selecting matte green camo on the site has almost a gray picture vs the Uranium (which is basically a neon)

This is going to sound ridiculous but what does your order slip say?

The color says....OOCP OO Custom Color. When I just now contacted Oakley they looked up my order and said I did order the Uranium Camo...swear I didn't though. Feel like an idiot now ha

Sure is. Thats the first pair. I’ll send you a pic of the second. Not real impressed judging by how they look on the website. They are too dark with their hydrodip. I wanted them more neon green.

Latest Posts

Back