• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Holbrook - Do The Front Rivet Colors Match The Logo?

Lost Cause

Oakley Beginner
Apologies if this has been asked previously, but had trouble finding anything specific to this. I'm looking at getting some custom Holbrooks off the Oakley website since it doesn't seem the variation of frame, lens, and logo color I want are sold that way in stores. What I'm noticing though when I build them on the website is that the little "rivet" / accent pieces on the front next to each lens (the 2 little metal bolt looking things) don't seem to change color to match the "O" logo color that you pick. I want the logo to be polished gold, but I want those rivets to match in the same gold the way they do on all the store models. Does anyone have experience with ordering custom Holbrooks, and do you know if those little pieces will come matching the logo color or will they just be silver the way it leaves them on the site?

I actually called Oakley support about this, but the guy actually told me he wasn't sure after he went and asked someone else.

I have ordered a pair myself and they do NOT come with same color as Icon or lens just the stock Silver rivits. What you might do is buy a used pair off ebay or something and send it to one of our many talented members that can do amazing paint jobs on any frame. This will probably cost you less in the long run anyway.
check out
drchopshop.com
or
ColoradoCustomLook.com

both of these folks are great to deal with. Take a look at there gallery.
PM me if you have any questions. I love the Holbrook frame!

I have ordered a pair myself and they do NOT come with same color as Icon or lens just the stock Silver rivits. What you might do is buy a used pair off ebay or something and send it to one of our many talented members that can do amazing paint jobs on any frame. This will probably cost you less in the long run anyway.
check out
drchopshop.com
or
ColoradoCustomLook.com

both of these folks are great to deal with. Take a look at there gallery.
PM me if you have any questions. I love the Holbrook frame!

Cool, thanks for the help. I almost just ordered a pair in the hopes that they'd match, glad I waited.

If you have any question about authenticity fee free to PM me. I would be glad to look at it. There are a lot of fake holbrooks out there if you do go the Ebay route

This is news to me. I've never ordered a pair of custom holbrooks, but I just assumed you could change the rivet color. Man, that stinks.

From what I understand in the new soon to be released custom program you can order a Holbrook with any color combo of rivets and icons. Including diffferent colored rivets on the same frame.

This is news to me. I've never ordered a pair of custom holbrooks, but I just assumed you could change the rivet color. Man, that stinks.

Yea it seems odd to me that it wouldn't be an included feature because literally EVERY holbrook I've seen in stores has rivets that match the logo color, so they obviously make them like this all the time. You can get custom MLB logos and change logo fonts, but you can't get the rivet color you want lol.

This same thing happened to me with my first pair of Holbrooks. I was soooo mad when I got them.

From what I understand in the new soon to be released custom program you can order a Holbrook with any color combo of rivets and icons. Including diffferent colored rivets on the same frame.

I'm glad I read this as I was just configuring a pair and that would drive me nuts!

Any insight when the new program is set to launch!?

Latest Posts

Back