• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Hollbrooks

TBRAMS

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,
I'm just getting into Oakleys and was looking to purchase a new pair of Holbrooks. I've been browsing the sites to see which pair might be my first purchase and can't come to a decision. I was wondering if I can get some opinions as well as some pictures of you're Holbrooks. I was also wondering if there was a site where I could customize my own?

Thanks

I was in the store today and the salesman told me they are now "custom". I don't know if they are part of the custom program or just something that store would do for the customer.

Black on black are always a good bet. They are a classic style so the understated colour (to me) means you could wear them all the time. There are some pretty tasty colours out there and they tend to be my favourites.. But I like Oakleys that you can see! I have some black with 24kiridium and Jupiter camorra.. Not particularly understated

Any suggestions on a first pair for everyday use?
Little Miss Molly Holbrook: funds go to support the molly child cancer foundation. Plus woman love a man in Oakleys with pink icons :)
Oakley_Molly_Holbrook.jpg

Valentino Rossi Signature Series Holbrook: Support the 'GOAT' in MOTOGP.
valentino-rossi-concentrato-in-griglia-di-partenza-oakley-holbrook-ss-vr46.jpg

Back