1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Pat

Pat Oakley Enthusiast

My girlfriend decided to give me the awesome gift of custom oakleys for my birthday. Does anyone have any suggestions on any good ideas? I've been looking at them for a couple days and just cannot make my mind up!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

what do you need? Sports, or lifestyle frames?

3. Pat

Pat Oakley Enthusiast

I've been looking at a bit of everything. Halfs, flacks, gascans, fuel cells, batwolfs.

4. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Go for Flak's in the color scheme of your favorite sports team, always a solid bet.

TheWannaBe likes this.
  5. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe Jannard fan club member #1 Premium Member

Do you already have a frame laying around? Another awesome option would sending out a frame you already have to the chop shop for something 100% custom. Or Colorado customs. They both do amazing work and you could have a design of your own on the frames.

6. Pat

Pat Oakley Enthusiast

I do but I'm not a huge fan of my minutes. I have a pair of fast jackets too but they are a bit bent so I use them as a beater running pair.

7. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe Jannard fan club member #1 Premium Member

Could buy a super cheap pair of plain Fuel cells on eBay or here in the forum for like 30-40 bucks and then have 100 bucks to work with for some custom ink. But I am sure whatever you decide it will be awesome! Still Oakley so ya can't go wrong

8. Pat

Pat Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Went with custom fuel cells. Polished black with grey ghost writing frame, usa icon and polarized ice iridium lenses...also bought a pair of polarized style switch as a gift for myself!

Last edited: 12/17/14