• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom IH crater clone with hammerstems

Yeah, @Xs and Os...among the myriad other sh!t he manages to get done with the Army and the wife and kids he also throws CASUAL POLISHING JOBS LIKE THAT ON CLASSIC METAL PAIRS.

the bastard! :mad:

Kick-Ass pair buddy. Another beautiful addition to your IH shelf. Well done.

Lol, right? That was quick too!! They really are a kickass pair.

Not a bad idea to protect the lens and outer orbital area first. My other advice is you don't just squeeze the clip on with pliers in one motion. You squeeze from front to back of one side than 90 degrees rotation front to back on the other side and you keep rotating your plier squeezing side to side and front to back. I hope that makes sense.

Not a bad idea to protect the lens and outer orbital area first. My other advice is you don't just squeeze the clip on with pliers in one motion. You squeeze from front to back of one side than 90 degrees rotation front to back on the other side and you keep rotating your plier squeezing side to side and front to back. I hope that makes sense.
I think that will make perfect sense once I'm doing it, pretty sure i understand. Thanks everyone for the great advice. Sorry if my question kinda hijacked your thread @Dnkeyhnter

Yeah, @Xs and Os...among the myriad other sh!t he manages to get done with the Army and the wife and kids he also throws CASUAL POLISHING JOBS LIKE THAT ON CLASSIC METAL PAIRS.

the bastard! :mad:

Kick-Ass pair buddy. Another beautiful addition to your IH shelf. Well done.
Lmao! Bro you crack me the **** up!! :lol:
Thank you for the kind words!
And most of all, thank you for the human compassion you have shown to the others on this forum! You are a wonderful human being and I'm happy to have had the pleasure of interacting with you even if it's just over this forum. :drinks:

Back