• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Mars Wrapping

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Who would be interested in this?

My buddy and I were discussing offering this as another custom service. We were thinking 50$ or 60$ for colors in stock, if you want something different, you'd have to pay for materials.

No reproductions of the leather mars colorway unless it was a restoration. Not looking to ruin any pairs value or rarity.

There's a leather shop nearby so different leathers and suedes as well as a huge variety in thread colors would be available.

Thoughts?

Example:
09D53968-9D77-408C-8766-E8AD50D050AC-10896-00000545E3C63956.jpg

razunu6y.jpg

Here's the blue one redone and in progress
ydejydah.jpg

ehusybyv.jpg

uzuvu9a9.jpg

fixed.

also note that the two in the pictures are test pieces, 1st run stuff, and is going to be redone. I'll have better pics of the blue tonight if he finishes it. He's got some practice now and they are coming out great!

As Brip could tell you, its quite the job to wrap one.

Although I have never been a big fan of the Mars, I do like that black/red combo on them. Wonder what a smooth leather would look like as opposed to suede? Hmmmmm

Although I have never been a big fan of the Mars, I do like that black/red combo on them. Wonder what a smooth leather would look like as opposed to suede? Hmmmmm

Could be cool. Do you have a crater?

I'll see about better pics of the black/red later if I remember

Dear Qtrain,
I have one pair of Mars with leather in non more good condition, is it very difficult to restore it "by yourself"?
Thanks for reply
Renato

Back