• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Minute 2nd Gen and Black Iridium Replacement Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is a 2nd Gen Minute and a pair of new BI lenses.

Minute is sold, lenses are still available.

The Minute is a custom Cerakote frame. The frame itself is a custom blue color with orange logos. The lenses are Oakley Ruby lenses. Rubbers are good and the frame has not been worn since it was customized, so it is in perfect condition. Looking to get SOLD for the frame.

min01.jpg

min02.jpg

min03.jpg

min04.jpg

Also selling a set of Black Iridium lenses. They are new, but might have been mounted before. The only reason I say that is because one lens has a couple of tiny spots at the end of the lens. Other than that, they are perfect. Looking to get $60 OBO for them.

minl01.jpg

minl02.jpg

Free shipping to the conus. No trades at this time. Post here and PM if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hello, nice minute, just stopping by to say this is not a minute 2.0, its a second gen minute

Username Hidden said:
Hello, nice minute, just stopping by to say this is not a minute 2.0, its a second gen minute

Darn it, thanks for correcting me. I almost exclusively deal in X-Metal, so I am not as familiar with the O-Matter side. Will correct it in the post. :)

Username Hidden said:
Look at you all smart and Chet!

Bump: Open to offers on the lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.