• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom New Zero

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

New Zero Titanium lens Cinnamon Pearl stems/hinges with black Socks and Icons. $125 obo plus shipping as personal paypal. Regular paypal add the 3% fee.

C355526C-C857-4253-8DEE-330912B23669-11872-00000493BE0B4D68.jpg

C7A6475D-A4E7-4AD8-A57D-3557ED8B0806-11872-00000493BD2AC06C.jpg

10DE39F6-4EA9-448E-A993-01A61251D116-11872-00000493BEBC40F2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Those are pretty HOT! Nice job with those.

good way to jazz up the New Zeros. they didnt come in interesting enough coloways imo.

Those are very nice. What does the Cinnamon Pearl look like in person? In the photos it looks orange.

Those look awesome. Wish I had the $125. I like the new Zero's and Orange & Black is a great colorway. Looks so cool on those. GLWS

is that House of Kolor cinnamon pearl? I love that color.....I exclusively use HoK materials.
Tim

Nice!!

Username Hidden said:
is that House of Kolor cinnamon pearl? I love that color.....I exclusively use HoK materials.
Tim

It is in fact. I only use the finest. I use a few select kandies from Alsa, but outside of that, all is HOK! Some of the most consistent and best quality custom finishes around. What do you do with HOK? Bikes, Rods, Boats? Always like to meet other painters lol. And, you are local!

i don't wanna brag butttttt.......my Road King:

lookie here:
http://www.houseofkolor.com/gallery/PPA/images/11/11_1280x800/08-Aug-2011.jpg

top of this page:
House of Kolor Products - Preparation & Undercoat
or my website:
Arts and Letters
I paint a lot of things, kinda a jack of all trades, master of none....I do a lot of flame jobs and custom signs. I use HoK exclusively, i love that stuff haven't done much w/ shimrin II yet. Stuck on "old" Shimrin and UC 35.
Where u out of in Riverside? I hit up Ancho's Southwestern Grill on Hole St. periodically, that place is one of my all time favs. Heard of it?
Tim

Have I heard of it???? Hell, we LOVE that place haha! Best Southwest Mex period!! That is some KILLER work!! My god I'd love to be able to lay down paint on full sized stuff like that!! That bike in wicked clean:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::rockon::rockon::rockon:. I am going to get some mini guns soon and start on other stuff a bit larger...

I hear ya on the Shimrin II. I want to get into it, but I too am a regular Shimrin guy for now, but have used DuPont clear and USC01 back and forth. I actually prefer the DuPont (older stuff I still had left HC2300s) cuz it has unreal depth, but you know how it goes in Cali, EPA/SCAQMD can't leave sh!t alone and it is no longer available. I like the USC01 as a great alternative though.

Status
Not open for further replies.