• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom New Zero

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i figured asking if you'd heard of Anchos might be retarded, EVERYBODY in Riverside County knows that place is the bomb. Thanks for the props, that is how my bike used to look. It's changed a bit w/ black wheels and more. Paint was slightly modified to touch up riding chips and me draggin the saddlebags.
I'll find a bike thread to post up pics when it's done.....
Dig your work on the custom O's.
Tim

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks man. I am still needing to learn a lot more in the realm of leafing, striping, and more detailed graphics. Just have to set aside enough funds to take some classes, buy up a couple mini guns and a at least 2 more Iwata brushes, and I should be moving in the right direction...I have so much I wanna do/learn, but funds are a must and it ain't gettin easier. I guess I need to dust off my plotter and put her back to work lol

i've been thinking of how to take a pair of something like Gascans or FuelCells to custom paint, maybe try some mini pinstriping or 23k gold leaf on them. I've splattered them, taken Carbon Fiber print M-Frames and cleared them to make them look like real CF, and painted a few tangelo....i have a few older jacket style glasses i should mess with lol. After i get the bike back together....
Tim

any offers? still available and ready to be mailed

Bump. Still available and will up the ante with an additional Titanium new lens tossed in as well. So you get the Zero and a spare new lens for $125

Pm sent!

replied with instructions...pending payment...

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.