• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom O Handle For Aluminum case

They look great, but I reckon it'd only be a matter of time before someone accidentally knocked it (because it sticks out a fair bit) and damaged the perspex!!

I thought the same thing. It would be seriously cool if they made it in half that size...like for a vertical toilet paper holder!

Imagine how fast they'd sell out, just from forum members buying them. Their marketing people would meet and try to figure out why that particular style was flying off the shelves! :rofl:

Thanks for all the input! I finally got my "Oakley" paper towel handle installed. The handle actually fit perfectly inside the lock cylinder, so I used the same lock housing and collar and fabricated a new bolt to hold it in place. Next step is to make a different collar, so I can use the handle to latch and unlatch.
IMG_0041.JPG.jpeg

IMG_0042.JPG.jpeg

Thanks for all the input! I finally got my "Oakley" paper towel handle installed. The handle actually fit perfectly inside the lock cylinder, so I used the same lock housing and collar and fabricated a new bolt to hold it in place. Next step is to make a different collar, so I can use the handle to latch and unlatch.
View attachment 281012

View attachment 281013
Nicely done. :)

Back