• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Oakley Flak Jackets

Ladyjustice35

Oakley Beginner
I just got in my custom oakley flak jackets. I have two other pairs & a pair of half jacket 2.0's. All bought on eBay from sellers with 100% feedback. My other three pairs all have a serial # etched into the right inside stem of the glasses. This pair is from the custom shop & besides the colors, the materials & everything else feel and look just like my other oakleys. However, this pair does not have a serial # etched inside the right stem of the glasses. I figure its probably because they are custom but not sure. Anyone here know anything about the custom shop and serial numbers? These glasses are the carbon (black/silver checkered) frames with the teal accents.

Thanks, ~Kat~

Custom Oakley frames don't usually have a serial number etched inside. Hope you love the carbon frames as well. Those aught to be real slick. :thumb:

Congrats on the new pick up! That's not a serial number it's actually a SKU number. Your right there is no number because they are a custom, that's because the SKU number is assigned to a certain colorway and with a custom it can be just about any colorway, hense why there is no SKU. Welcome to the boards!

Thanks guys that really puts me @ ease, I love the glasses & was kinda worried when I didn't see that # etched in there! First started wearing Oakleys a few years back when I got tired of buying new cheap glasses for my hubby about every 3 months. He would get into a scuffle @ work (police officer) & first thing to go is usually the glasses, lol. He still has the first pair I got him, stem popped off once during an arrest and popped right back on after......can't beat them! Not to mention the optics a fantastic.

Latest Posts

Back