• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom oakley glasses how long of a wait??

Garducio

Oakley Enthusiast
Quick question guys.
I placed an order on a custom offshoot. They said it'll take 7 days to get it done . It's been 17 days and still haven't gotten them. Does it really take this long or is it just my case? If I had known about the Oakley store in Baton Rouge I would have gone there and got it custom made in one day. I guess the next time I'll know lol

It could be there are certain parts of your sunglasses that are out of stock. If you placed the order online and have an online account you should be able to log in to see what the hold up is, alternatively you can call Oakley CS

It could be there are certain parts of your sunglasses that are out of stock. If you placed the order online and have an online account you should be able to log in to see what the hold up is, alternatively you can call Oakley CS

Yea I will call them but just wanted to make sure if it's normal for the long wait. This is what it says on the order page In Process - POP. What does POP stand for??

And I knew it was going to happen. Just got the notification that they have shipped. should be here in 2 days.

Back