• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Oakley Skins By Primal X Motorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool concept, but I wouldn't rock em. Especially not after your harsh response to a forum veteran. That's just plain bad business...

Once again, referring to the initial post made by (Fear) unfortunately he misunderstood our intention and then assumed we are here to "peddle". This is not what we are concerned about and was not geared to be a harsh statement. What we are here to do is see how such an item would fair in the community not the personal interpretation of our posts potential motives.

Whether or not they will go over will depend on whether or not they look like a sticker. That first pic there isn't very appealing. Not to me anyway.

Once again, referring to the initial post made by (Fear) unfortunately he misunderstood our intention and then assumed we are here to "peddle". This is not what we are concerned about and was not geared to be a harsh statement. What we are here to do is see how such an item would fair in the community not the personal interpretation of our posts potential motives.

You may not be here to peddle but you're definitely here to do market research to work out if it's worth you trying to peddle later on, and that isn't really much better.

Does your company have permission to sell products with the Oakley name/logo on it? If not, that's copyright infringement. just wondering...

I'm gonna try to be nice and provide two tips:

1) to be successful here, you'll have to be part of the community. It's not hard, just be friendly, and don't always promote. How many people voluntarily participate in marketing research without an incentive? not many. It's no different here. If we see no benefit for us, we're not going to be too happy with you here taking up space. Basic economic principles.

2) Maybe instead of blaming FearGear for 'misunderstanding', maybe apologize for miscommunicating? I'm sure it's not just him who got the feeling that you're here to peddle, and as a marketer (or market researcher, whatever your motive), would it not be imperative for you to be understood, rather than to argue? Blaming rarely gets you any love anywhere.

You may not be here to peddle but you're definitely here to do market research to work out if it's worth you trying to peddle later on, and that isn't really much better.

+1

@ Primalxmotorsport Whether your selling or doing market research, its all about the approach when your a new member here..... I think you should first read the forum rules, look over some of the posts and see some of the members capabilities. There is a lot of us that do some serious customizing and have large collections. We don't mind seeing what you have but you may consider how you do your approach first.....Plus these members have a valid point..... Thanks..

I am going to close this thread now as it does nothing but fuel a fire brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back