• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Oakleys

Eyespy39

Oakley Beginner
NC
I ordered the Gascan with Matte black frame, fire iridium lense, and team red icon. Thoughts? I cant wait to get them. 7-10 days is going suck lol

Hey welcome to the forum

The glasses seems sick, I went on Oakley Custom to see what they would look like and figured I would post the pic. They are basically ducati gascans with fire iridium lenses which is awesome! Post some pics when they arrive!

Last edited:
Thanks! And I def will post some pics when they come! I have always liked the gascans, especially the Ducati series but soo many people had them. Was actually gonna do a custom Hijinx until I tried a pair on and didnt like the way they looked on me. So I decieded to finally get some gascans but no ordinary ones!

Got my confirmation e-mail today that said they were shipped out today via DHL. Im in NC so I am hoping to get them by friday.

Nice, hopefully you get them by friday, I know how painful it can be to wait over the weekend. Can't wait to see some pics of them when you get them!

Custom Oakleys are great man, i for one love to customize my oakleys. Here's my recent ones btw.

The Rubies to be exact. (+Red)
5559999477_01df7b514e_z.jpg

along w/ the Polished Liquid Silver edition of Romeo 2.0 and Hulk Green Ducati Juliet
5491755542_c3b196b09e_z.jpg

5228908033_bfc919e59b_z.jpg

it really depends on the artistic approach when customizing oakleys, the more creative & unique, the more awesome it is. Love to see some pics when it arrives.

Thanks guys I am pretty excited about my first custom pair. I wanted something unique and not just the regular black frame, grey lense, and silver icon like so many people have. And btw you have an impressive collection there! what does it look like looking through the green lense?

Back