• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom of the month contest discussion

@zcrxsi , Next host for custom of the month !

• yes

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solomon_Denali

I should work for M-EXPERIMENT
Premium Member
I genuinely miss seeing all the wonderful customs competing for custom of the month. Does anyone have any news or info on how we can get this going again? I remember a thread discussing this a while back but couldn't find it. Let's put our heads together my O brothers and sisters and figure this out.

I 100 percent agree ! I love to seeing everyone show off the custom work that they have!!

With all of the new artists coming out with their work I definitely think it should be something that is brought back. I remember it was done by a specific member but it just takes one guy to constantly make the post.

Whose it gonna be!?

I 100 percent agree ! I love to seeing everyone show off the custom work that they have!!

With all of the new artists coming out with their work I definitely think it should be something that is brought back. I remember it was done by a specific member but it just takes one guy to constantly make the post.

Whose it gonna be!?
You!!!! 🔥😉😇

Back