• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom Over The Top With SKB Hardcase

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well I hate to let them go but since I have grown my hair out there are new things I am wanting to buy that is a good bough reason.
These were originally a fmj finish when I bought them but they were in horrible shape. So were the lenses. I sent off to northwestern hydro printing and they put one heck of a glossy silver metallic finish these are beautiful. I installed aftermarket ruby lenses these are in great shape as well.
Now onto the case which I had a custom OTT decal for the top., this is a SKB 3I-0907-4B-E Small Mil-Std Waterproof Case 4″ Deep is injection molded and utilizes ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin. The case features a gasketed, water-tight and dust-tight, submersible design that is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage. It also features a molded-in hinge, patent pending trigger release latch system, a comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve. This is one tough case!!!

I am looking to get $300 for them. I ship fast and I have great feedback here.
No trades, PayPal only. US sales only.
f5fec852.jpg

over-the-top.jpg
acc97f15.jpg

5fea4a61.jpg

eca57622.jpg

6ab42c3c.jpg

f88da379.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hell of a deal! I just bought a pair two weeks ago, otherwise I'd be on these like a fat kid on a cupcake! Someone grab these.

Texted. Oakleyboss84 wants them.

Pending sale

thats one hell of a deal with that case congrats on the sale!!!!

Nice stuff!

Sold!

Glad I could facilitate

sweeet deal bro! congrats on the buyer and the seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back