• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Pit Boss 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

***CONUS***

Blood Red PB1 with polish-like black plates.
Frames 8/10 due to small chip on lower left orbital...other than that flaw the paint job is gorgeous...done by @SouLFuLFroG .
Lenses 9/10 Prizm Sapphire Pol cut by @Chris A Hardaway ...do not see any scratches. Donors were Turbines. Comes with Elite bag.
SOLD

Blue Kryptek PB1 with light blue (DWP-like) anodized plates. Plates were done by @SouLFuLFroG
Frames 8/10 due to flaw on the inside of the top right orbital. Almost looks like the flaw was clear-coated over after the hydrodip. Hydrodip was done by Colorado Customs.
Lenses 8/10 Prizm Sapphire Pol cut by @Chris A Hardaway right lens has a very light vertical scratch that I can't get a good picture of, but does not interfere with line of sight. Donors were Turbines. Wooden box is included...it has some flaws on the edges. Comes with Elite bag.

SOLD

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump for more pics

Is pb1 sell off day? is the stock dropping on pb1s? Must be something I don’t know about 😂. Nice customs good luck with the sale!

Damn, that Blue is bangin'

Username Hidden said:
Is pb1 sell off day? is the stock dropping on pb1s? Must be something I don’t know about . Nice customs good luck with the sale!

It’s cyclical...

Yeah, the blue one is screaming: Get me before it's too late !

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back