• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Polished Juliet

hotley10

Oakley Expert
hi o forumers :D. i would like to share another custom polished x-metal..

original frame: plasma :)

lens: personally cut light positive red from straight jacket..

fyi dr chop's not the only person that could cut lenses in this forum lol....

P1000888.jpg

nice job hotley. what did you do to strip back the plasma coating? just grinding? also, quite a few members have cut their own lens.. but if you want a sure-perfect job, experience counts, and thats where the good doc shines! :)

nice job hotley. what did you do to strip back the plasma coating? just grinding? also, quite a few members have cut their own lens.. but if you want a sure-perfect job, experience counts, and thats where the good doc shines! :)

i strip it using a 240 grit sanding barrel :D.. you should see my cutting result. experience? lets see, i've been playing with oakley since the 90's, and began cutting my own lenses a few years later. in the us they call it doctor chop, in indonesia they have hotley10 lol...

i strip it using a 240 grit sanding barrel :D.. you should see my cutting result. experience? lets see, i've been playing with oakley since the 90's, and began cutting my own lenses a few years later. in the us they call it doctor chop, in indonesia they have hotley10 lol...

nice, good to know. well, now the other half of the world doesnt have to send lenses off to the US to get cut by a pro.. you should advertise your work in a new thread and show us what you can do! =)

well,, i already seeing the result of hotley's cut job and they're so awesome!!
100% are in good shape like an original cut by OAKLEY,,, believe that i got many lens by hotley's job and true so satisfied me very much!!
you'll never believe that if you never try it,, definitely he's the best :big_boss:

Hmmmmm...I think I forsee a Dr. Chop vs. hotley10 Oakley build-off in the works! LOL, just kidding! You both do great work and I'm hoping I can eventually learn to do some custom work myself :biggrin:. Kudos to both of you!

Latest Posts

Back