• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

custom polished XS

Hitech Vojtech

I should Work at Oakley
Shanghai,China
Hi guys,this is the final result the custom polished XS frame looks perfect.
I have got the frames cheap as a polished carbon,but there were many marks on it so decided to polish it up like the guys here on forum usually do.MS tech gave me most info thanks!however I dont recommend polishing polished carbon finish,since I have spent ages on it....o_O
it seems impossible to remove the black finish out of all negative surfaces on the XS frame .....
im happy about the result....I ve put oem emerald lenses and linegear grey rubbers and these are killer ...the pics are with oem polished /emerald juliets ;)

IMG_20160323_140604.jpg

IMG_20160323_140520.jpg

IMG_20160321_184453.jpg

Thanks bro! Yeah It was way too long process,but imho Juliet or Romeo must be I would say half of the time bro! the worst frame is XS and penny imho....too many complicated shapes on frames...R1 and juliet has all rounds positive curvature...should be waaaay easier ;)

Thanks bro! Yeah It was way too long process,but imho Juliet or Romeo must be I would say half of the time bro! the worst frame is XS and penny imho....too many complicated shapes on frames...R1 and juliet has all rounds positive curvature...should be waaaay easier ;)
It looks great. Since you don't like the XS, I would be happy to take it off your hands. ;)