• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Problem Or Purpose?

OakleyBaseball10

Oakley Beginner
So, today, as I usually do, I was playing around with oakleys custom website. I really like this pair I had made with fire iridium path lenses, so I tried to make it look better. When I went on, and selected the path frame, the fire iridium option was not there. Can someone tell me if my phone is being stupid, or if they really took away the option, and why? Any help would be great, Thanks! Take Care! OakleyBaseball10

So, today, as I usually do, I was playing around with oakleys custom website. I really like this pair I had made with fire iridium path lenses, so I tried to make it look better. When I went on, and selected the path frame, the fire iridium option was not there. Can someone tell me if my phone is being stupid, or if they really took away the option, and why? Any help would be great, Thanks! Take Care! OakleyBaseball10
It's not your phone...If you're talking RadarLocks then yeah, no Fire at the moment. Lens and frame options come and go depending on the stocks on hand. The Path is the most popular lens shape for the Radar/RadarLock and Fire is a popular tint, so they're probably just temporarily out of them.

A few weeks back they were out of Team Navy Radar frames on the Custom Site...just as I was thinking of ordering a pair. They're back now though. So just wait a little while...I suspect the lenses should be available again in due time.

It's not your phone...If you're talking RadarLocks then yeah, no Fire at the moment. Lens and frame options come and go depending on the stocks on hand. The Path is the most popular lens shape for the Radar/RadarLock and Fire is a popular tint, so they're probably just temporarily out of them.

A few weeks back they were out of Team Navy Radar frames on the Custom Site...just as I was thinking of ordering a pair. They're back now though. So just wait a little while...I suspect the lenses should be available again in due time.

Hello, and thank you for such a quick reply. I'm sorry mine has taken so long! Thank you for clarifying that, I was worried Oakley stopped making the fire iridium for the radarlocks. I have 2 more questions for you. 1)Did Oakley ever offer a white frame other than matte white (like pearl) for the radarlocks? And 2)If you had to guess, how long would you say the lens will be back available? Again, thanks for your quick response. Take care! OakleyBaseball10

You should be able to call Oakley and get an ETA on when they should come off backorder as I have had to do so in the past.

...but it should be noted that sometimes items sell out on the Custom site and never get restocked. You can always buy a Fire lens as a replacement, if you don't want to wait for it on the OCP site.

I might call them. But it seems like they are running out of everything; Black ear socks, silver band, fire iridium path/pitch lenses, positive red iridium path lens, and more. Are they discontinuing the radarlocks? Another thing; they aren't offering the fire iridium path as a replacement lens. Is that a problem? And was polished white an option for custom before? Because its not there now.

Back