• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Problems

did you ever get your glasses? i placed an order late wednesday night and have checked the status on oakley every day since. i've noticed that it goes back and forth between "in process" and "shipped". i dont know why, but sometimes it says in process even though i have already got a tracking number.

for all those who order custom i can tell you that u have to remember these are being made just for you. they dont stock pile 100's of team green icons or anything like that. we even at the stores when we do custom orders they can take a long time, yes it sucks, we have had our fair share of times when we have had stuff on back order for a couple months. we even have lens and all kinds of stuff on back order for the store. i wish i could say that it would be better but we dont even know about some of the stuff thats on back order till they tell us.

also in the way of customer service i would say calling is ur best bet always. if you dont get the answer you want call back so u can talk to someone else and they might make a difference too. or as to speak to a someone higher up on the chain that usually works well too

Back