• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Romeo 1.0 Ideas

So by notch do we mean like a v notch where the gasket is or do you mean a bevel of the edge so the lens material does not touch the frame around the pivot point at the gasket.
Nice work by the way Dr.

So by notch do we mean like a v notch where the gasket is or do you mean a bevel of the edge so the lens material does not touch the frame around the pivot point at the gasket.
Nice work by the way Dr.
no. it would be a slight indent near the pressure points of the frame on the actual lenses. just relieves the contact and stops using the lens as the flex of the frame and more the gaskets and t shox as it should have been from the factory. it was a simple fix that I came up with several years ago, and why in the hell they never did baffles me. Let me get in there and design a pair, we will address and correct MANY inherent problems.

Hey, love the emerald iridium on that frame...looks totally out of the box beautiful!
I am trying to see if someone will respond to my inquiry....Does anybody do meticulous "custom cut" Turbine lenses to fit Romeo 1.0's?
If so, If I purchase the lenses & ship them to you what is the charge to cut?

Thank You,

PS-
My first pair of Titanium R1's are on my door step along with a pair of jade iridium custom cut Oakley lenses. Hope this combo doesn't look cheesey.