• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Update....Silver Jury With Fuel Cell Ruby Lenses

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Props to Batwolf!!!!!!! I picked up these distressed silver Jury frames for $35.00 BNIB. Purchased Fuel Cell Ruby Lenses per Batwolf's mod idea and this is the end result.......
img0161fx.jpg

img0164vl.jpg

Those look awesome, great pickup! I might have to see if I can get another frame, do you know if the seller has anymore?

Also I know we discussed different modding options, did you just put the lens in or do any extra modifications?

Those look awesome, great pickup! I might have to see if I can get another frame, do you know if the seller has anymore?

Also I know we discussed different modding options, did you just put the lens in or do any extra modifications?

I noticed the lens began to warp slightly when I tightened the frame. So I modded the top and bottom of the lens to accomodate the fit. Once this was done, viola! it worked perfect. Yes it was a little tight in the beginning but this fixed any issue that came up.

As for the frame do a seller search for "swininc" Currently he has a distressed brown frame, auction starts @ .99 like everything he sells. Keep an eye open I saw a few listed by him. He also sells some rare stuff so I search his stuff daily. In case you see something let me know so we don't get in a bidding war over it :) Thanks for the idea too. I am working on a few projects and as soon as I believe they are good I will post them......

sweet!!!
those are on my list. . .
i hope to buy a pair this weekend.

got two pairs in black. . .
hope they will come soon!

PM me when they come in..... Black frames would look awesome with emerald, especially since they don't offer that combo.....I am getting the matte black gascan s and throwing in emerald iridium....