• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom vinyl work

Chris515000

On the way back!
South Carolina
I just wanted to show a little bit about some things I do. I have a sign business as a side job/hobby. I've been doing it for almost 9 years. I've always loved decals on cars back when I was in the import scene. We do all kinds of signs, banners, posters, Wall art, and we've this year started making shirts, hats, etc. I also tint windows on houses, cars , businesses. I've wanted to go full time but I would need to move to a bigger town to do that. But anyway here is some things I've done.

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_2990.JPG

IMG_2991.JPG

IMG_2992.JPG

IMG_2993.JPG

IMG_2994.JPG

IMG_2995.JPG

IMG_2996.JPG

IMG_2997.JPG

IMG_2998.JPG

IMG_2999.JPG

IMG_3001.JPG

That's awesome. I teach part of the Graphic Arts curriculum at our high school. Another guy does the Advanced (Dual Credit) and AP Capstone course. This is some awesome stuff! We've taken them to some local companies that do wraps and what not. We only have a dinky 24" vinyl cutter, but it does the job ;)

That's awesome. I teach part of the Graphic Arts curriculum at our high school. Another guy does the Advanced (Dual Credit) and AP Capstone course. This is some awesome stuff! We've taken them to some local companies that do wraps and what not. We only have a dinky 24" vinyl cutter, but it does the job ;)
I had a big 48" graphtech. I sold it to my buddy and got a 24" graphtech! Yes that'll do anything!!!!

Latest Posts

Back