• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Water Graphics Group Buy

Batwolf, if you could help me out on the first pic that would be awesome. I want a pair of Jawbones to be the McLaren Venge colorway. Frames the dark gray and the jaws the neon red, both in a matte finish. Don't know the color codes, but there's a picture below.
6196742530_1c4637eba3_b.jpg

Second pair are Eyepatch 2 that I would like to be, NW-BGD Black/Grey Digital, from their website. Also in a matte finish.
6196742712_2195922623_m.jpg

Thanks

Interested in getting my Juliets done, not 100% on what pattern, but put me down and let me know when you need money and all that.

Also as far as disassembly, does the rubber gaskets need to be removed from the bottom screws and also where the ear stems touch the frames when they're all the way open?

yeah if you wouldnt mind. I saw some blue CF on another site that looked amazing so if i can i will be going with that

Just an update, you can choose any base color for the CF. Here's a CF pattern with a blue base:

carbonfiberbluestock.jpg

And a gold base:

carbonfibergold.jpg

Batwolf, if you could help me out on the first pic that would be awesome. I want a pair of Jawbones to be the McLaren Venge colorway. Frames the dark gray and the jaws the neon red, both in a matte finish. Don't know the color codes, but there's a picture below.

Second pair are Eyepatch 2 that I would like to be, NW-BGD Black/Grey Digital, from their website. Also in a matte finish.
Thanks

Doing a pair of Jawbones with separately coated jaws will probably increase the cost but I will definitely ask how much it will be to do that.

Interested in getting my Juliets done, not 100% on what pattern, but put me down and let me know when you need money and all that.

Also as far as disassembly, does the rubber gaskets need to be removed from the bottom screws and also where the ear stems touch the frames when they're all the way open?

I would go ahead and fully disassemble them that way you can just send them the stems and front frame.

Just an update, you can choose any base color for the CF. Here's a CF pattern with a blue base:

carbonfiberbluestock.jpg

And a gold base:

carbonfibergold.jpg

Doing a pair of Jawbones with separately coated jaws will probably increase the cost but I will definitely ask how much it will be to do that.

I would go ahead and fully disassemble them that way you can just send them the stems and front frame.

Wow, the colour samples are gun mock ups!

Batwolf, if you could help me out on the first pic that would be awesome. I want a pair of Jawbones to be the McLaren Venge colorway. Frames the dark gray and the jaws the neon red, both in a matte finish.

They can do this for the same price no problem, you'll just need to disassemble them and remove the jaws from the frame.

BTW for those wondering about when to pay, I think I'll be collecting funds the week of October 10th and then send them the collected funds on October 14th. If anyone has any issues let me know but I figured 2 weeks is plenty of time to get things taken care of before we do this.

Back