• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Water Transfer Graphix Info Update

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Ok guys, like I promised, I did some research and found a company that is within my state that does water transfer graphics. They recently did a pair of sunglasses which they said came out awesome. I will be sending them a pair of matte black Gascans to do a test job for me. I spoke with one of the owners who said he would be glad to do a pair for me. I told him I might be sending him 10-15 pairs from different people to have them done. He can do polished or matte finishes when done. I will get more info on Monday

Now.........If the pair I send him come out awesome, then I will follow up with pix. I figure he will give me a price to do each pair. I would suggest large frame and stem combos. Fuel Cell, Gascans, Antix, Batwolf, etc. Only because you will get the most out of the pattern.

I am sure some members will opt for this on a pair. So if I get enough people I will send them ALL at once...

I will find out the cost and we will go from there. I am buying a pair just to do this......

Let me know if your interested..... We can either do it as a group or you can do it on your own. I will pass along the company info as soon as they do mine, as long as it is worthy. I don't want to send you to a company that I have never used before......

There is a guy on Ebay selling a pair of Gascans for $500.00 OBO. It has the graphix work on it. He did not do a 360 degree job, he only did the outside of the stems only. Not even the orbitals....

This sounds incredible. How much are we talking here? Does it matter that we don't have the same graphics? How cool would it be to have a oakleyforum graphic and do a different design/pair each year??

I'm in for a pair as well if it comes out well and the price is good. Wondering if they would be able to do a good chrome finish, even without a pattern or anything? Do you know if that would turn out?

Back