• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Water Transfer Graphix Info Update

I think that one is a little different, most I've seen with water graphics have the whole frame and the inside of the stems covered. Here's one a member posted a few pages back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a link to that? I'd like to see what it looks like.

I only found this one:

OAKLEY GASCAN RARE CUSTOM ARMY MILITARY CAMO GLOBAL FLAG FUEL MENS | eBay

It's against forum rules to post a link to an eBay listing that isn't your own. So, if you click on the link for 'see other items' from this seller you linked to, and then click on completed listings, you'll see he sold the Gascans with the skull graphic on the stems for $200. I think the skull graphic looks pretty sweet, and he was right to only have it on the stems.

I know others on here are talking about having a custom print on the inside and outside of the frame but it all depends on the design and look you're after. I for one don't see an absolute need for the design to be on the inside, no one will see it when you're wearing them anyway, which is why I never bothered buying those Medicom Bearbrick Frogskins because the design was on the inside only.

I have friends who are designers here in the UK so I'm going to check with them about this printing process and costs here. My mind is running wild with possibilities already.

@oogie

that's an awesome galerie dude!! are those yours? thank you for sharing these with us. i would bet the store will get some new customers in the next few weeks :eek:)

did you send the single parts of the frame? how is the durability?

thanx

Those are sick! PM'd. I like these the best:

3685511785_5386c0dbc6_z.jpg

3951831659_5134421dd5_z.jpg

3951834307_a4b32c7ab4_z.jpg

i will try to get some starter set from ebay to make my own stuff :dance3:

Back