• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom White/Blue Juliet

EdsJunk

Oakley Expert
Thanks to xman and Rubyskull, i got the nice piece all together. Originally was a plasma frame, xman got it a nice matte white for me. Then I am using authentic oem blue rubber with Ice Irid Lenses. There are also white dgmods orbital gaskets. Now the idea is should I engrave and what?? Took pics of the pair at the buccs game today, what you think? I like this pair a lot.

oak93.jpg

oak94.jpg

oak95.jpg

oak96.jpg

My first pair of Juliets, back in 97 was the Plasma/Fire. The fire was so dark it was almost ruby, and the plasma frame is really what attracted me to them in the first place. The almost bone colored matte white was just cool. We all know about the issues with the original plasma and ti frames though so needless to say they became much less attractive over time. This matte white frame looks pretty sweet.

Very nice Ed!! Mark does some great work, I'm really happy with the way my white frame turned out when it was all finished...I went with black iridium lenses and a black rubber kit on mine.