• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom work gallery - Images of customs you've done.

1486677698903.jpg

Cowboy, when you did these, how did you do it? Did you use a toothbrush or something else to throw the paint on there? Doesn't look like you painted it so much as simply splattered it on there. Some splatters, well a lot of em, look designed. Like the lines have been painted on and the design. Yours actually look splattered on there.

Cowboy, when you did these, how did you do it? Did you use a toothbrush or something else to throw the paint on there? Doesn't look like you painted it so much as simply splattered it on there. Some splatters, well a lot of em, look designed. Like the lines have been painted on and the design. Yours actually look splattered on there.
The toothbrush isn't any idea I thought of. I just pour some paint out (about the size of a quarter) and flip it with my index finger.
Not real artistic or complicated, but, it works. Here's a pair of Radars I just completed.
IMG_20170502_103047563.jpg
IMG_20170502_103047563.jpg IMG_20170502_103055897.jpg IMG_20170502_103105610.jpg

This link brings up a lot of different customs done by a Belgian shop that has designed custom Oakleys for European pro cyclists Greg Van Avermaet, Peter Sagan, and Tom Boonen :

Search results for: 'Gold jawbreaker'

Some interesting design ideas ...

Yup. Those guys have some pretty cool stuff. Every item I have received from them has been great and the service also has been top notch.

Latest Posts

Back