• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom XM Juliet Bundle

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For your consideration I'm offering this fine XM finished Juliet frame with BIP Lenses. The hammerstems tell their original state from the factory as the polished/FIP colorway. They were in pretty sorry shape on arrival here, so I sent them off to X Man for one of his tighter than OEM tune up and re-finish jobs. Lenses were mounted new and they haven't been worn since coming back. With this package I'm including my spare OEM lenses: +Red Iridium, Blue Iridium, Black Iridium, and Fire Iridium. I don't prefer the juliets so all lenses are new or 9.5/10 at least. Microfiber bag and soft vault (standard O icon). I will also throw in a set of linegear blue, red. or yellow rubbers of the buyers' preference. And you know what??? Just because it's Friday I'll throw in a few cigars for your weekend enjoyment!
:bigboss:

$380 all in shipped to CONUS only unless buyer pays all international shipping and possible customs fees. Get on this before I come to my senses! No trades this trip guys. Talk to me!
20160422_131432.jpg 20160422_131142.jpg 20160422_131228.jpg 20160422_131122.jpg 20160422_131802.jpg20160422_131046.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Sale pending...

Thanks for the quick responses guys. They're on the way to South Beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back