• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom XX Black Cerakote with matching Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale is a custom by Bonz XX with matching metal vault with new foam. Trying to move some glasses That are not in the rotation.
Rubbers New LG
OEM Ruby lenses 9.5 (don’t see anything)
Frame new tight
Vault new foam from Ali
$875.00 conus PayPal

76793B56-D604-48C1-B626-8AAEBCEF818C.jpeg
4530414E-94CC-435A-AB64-5B1CAD7867D6.jpeg
0AA55416-477A-4F80-849A-20B2BD1D191D.jpeg
4897083C-5E54-4C4C-B611-315EDE37A0AB.jpeg
A94EBD47-B125-445D-B2C8-E1452553C52B.jpeg
671BA594-F340-4823-A423-2651A361FB95.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Good gawd

Username Hidden said:
Good gawd
It's callin out to you man. You better get it lol

$875 - is that for two sets or just the one ??

This one calls out to me but my credit score says nooooooo! The struggle is real!

Username Hidden said:
Username Hidden said:
Oh, I am sorry and should have put that in the description. It’s just for one pair of glasses and one vault.
I can however break down the cost for you though….

Frame. 400 for a good frame only
Cerakote + tune. 120
Lenses. 75
Rubbers 20
Vault. 150
Customize vault 100
New foam 20

I hope this helps you, but I am sure someone with your forum standing and as much as you are on here did not need my help breaking this down. I did however enjoy your totally productive comment and I am totally sure that’s not why people lock there threads to further replies and move there O stuff to eBay and leave here.
Enjoy

A beautiful custom by Brad. I am in UK & was tempted to try & cut a deal with you but as I just added to my XX collection last week I think i have enough now.

Glws

Username Hidden said:
Oh, I am sorry and should have put that in the description. It’s just for one pair of glasses and one vault.
I can however break down the cost for you though….

Frame. 400 for a good frame only
Cerakote + tune. 120
Lenses. 75
Rubbers 20
Vault. 150
Customize vault 100
New foam 20

I hope this helps you, but I am sure someone with your forum standing and as much as you are on here did not need my help breaking this down. I did however enjoy your totally productive comment and I am totally sure that’s not why people lock there threads to further replies and move there O stuff to eBay and leave here.
Enjoy
I used to break stuff down like that for some folks here too. It adds up. If you want a completely finished and ready to go frame it seems a no brainer. I had a guy ask a good one after he agreed to buy a custom juliet. "Hey man please put in ruby lenses and red rubbers on that polished frame". Um...OK that'll be an extra 110 please. "Wow 350 for a custom polished juliet with no lenses or rubbers that's too much.." not bloody really...

200 for a beater.
150 for polish work

I guess lenses, rubbers, shipping and fees is all my problem. Lol. Nope.

List at what you want and never listen to the Nay Sayers. That's an all around decent going rate price. Especially with a vault.

Username Hidden said:
I used to break stuff down like that for some folks here too. It adds up. If you want a completely finished and ready to go frame it seems a no brainer. I had a guy ask a good one after he agreed to buy a custom juliet. "Hey man please put in ruby lenses and red rubbers on that polished frame". Um...OK that'll be an extra 110 please. "Wow 350 for a custom polished juliet with no lenses or rubbers that's too much.." not bloody really...

200 for a beater.
150 for polish work

I guess lenses, rubbers, shipping and fees is all my problem. Lol. Nope.

List at what you want and never listen to the Nay Sayers. That's an all around decent going rate price. Especially with a vault.
Thanks brother!
I don’t want to make money off of any of my fellow members here. I would go to EBay for that. Lol

I’ve made a few purchases from TK7 and have always been very satisfied. I’ll be posting pics of me with my new polished R1s chillin in the pool by early next week 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.