• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom XX Black Cerakote with matching Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I’ve made a few purchases from TK7 and have always been very satisfied. I’ll be posting pics of me with my new polished R1s chillin in the pool by early next week 😎
Grats brother!

Some people reacted to this post.
The issue is you can ask any price you want. But you customized what you liked not what every buyer looks for necessarily. If that was the case I could take my car trade and demand more $$$ for hot wheels ,special CB, crushed velvet interior, monster stereo. The dealership says no way, those are all editions you elected to add for your taste not the general publics. To tell you the truth to get this back to OEM we are knocking $2000 off are asking price. With that said $375 and you can take all the extras off. Take it or leave it. LOL

Username Hidden said:
The issue is you can ask any price you want. But you customized what you liked not what every buyer looks for necessarily. If that was the case I could take my car trade and demand more $$$ for hot wheels ,special CB, crushed velvet interior, monster stereo. The dealership says no way, those are all editions you elected to add for your taste not the general publics. To tell you the truth to get this back to OEM we are knocking $2000 off are asking price. With that said $375 and you can take all the extras off. Take it or leave it. LOL
I am really confused?
I am not taking my custom sunnies to a sunglass hut and asking them to pay me for my extras. I am in a forum with a group of people that like those kind of upgrades. There are no time issues and if people don’t like, they can move on, but If someone was thinking about doing this kind of custom, this could save them tons of time trying to put together themselves.
I do value everyone’s opinion (not really), but you are comparing apples to chicken nuggets.

Yes but you justified your price by breaking down each customization and then giving us a total. Making me believe thats why you came up with $875. That might me a very good price for you,but if i wanted nothing but glasses it would be silly for me to purchase a bunch of not needed merchandise. Time and the market will tell if thats something everyone wants. Good luck

Are these polished black or more of a black chrome?

Username Hidden said:
Are these polished black or more of a black chrome?
More of a polished Cerakote

Status
Not open for further replies.