• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Customised Radarlock And Photochromic Fast Jacket

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
This is my first post in this section, but not my first Oakley purchase lol

Got my matte black ink Radarlock frame yesterday (big thanks to djhyper66! transaction went super smooth). I have paired it with BI Polarized path lens and black earsocks and they look super cool! I wanted to change icons from metallic red to black, but they look so nice I am not sure if I will do that... Anyway I also have a G40 and Clear path lenses that I will use.

I also added a picture of a photochromic Fast Jacket I got few months ago, but never posted. They are a superb pair of sunglasses that work for like 80%-90% of my sports activity.

Both pairs will be used for running / cycling.

HHGmSn9.jpg

CBWuj1o.jpg

JV31B0G.jpg

n3Gf7O2.jpg

Nice. Love how the Matte Black Ink looks when light hits it. Almost want a pair of my own, but that'd be between adding another Radarlock frame or getting my Matte Heather Grey repainted/swapped.

Great looking pairs. I think the red icon looks good unless you want to make it a stealth pair which would look cool also.

Thanks guys!

Yes, the matte black ink is a slightly transparent color scheme. It looks almost like a matte black for most of the time, but when the stronger light hits it, you can see internal moldings and mechanisms. Think of it as something in the middle of a crystal black and matte black frame. I really like it.

I like how the pair looks with red icon, but the problem is it doesn't work with any of my running / cycling clothes and equipment. So I might change the icon to get stealth looks.

Back