• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Customize XX 24K?

SC55

I should Work at Oakley
North Carolina
I have a really nice worn very little pair of XX 24K. I like them but the gold is a little loud, I want a pair plasma XX. Should I have someone customize them or sell them and buy a plasma pair? Looking for options. Thanks

I had a beater pair with after market lenses, I had them customized. I am not a fan of the gold.

Sent from my SM-J327R4 using Tapatalk

XX 24K is a collectible as well as a XX Plasma.
I would avoid to customize a XX 24K in a fake XX Plasma.

You can sell it and buy a Plasma with almost the same cash-out to have your 24K customized or restored... or a little more... and you will continue to have a collectible.

If you customize it, in the future you will have almost nothing. Neither a 24K nor a plasma...

I would prefer to customize only low collectibles, better not serialized, frames...

To each his own, my 24K XX was not serialized, was a beater. I had no use for it other than a shelf whore to look at. So I had it customized, now I will wear it, I don't care about perceived value, if I don't wear it, it means nothing to me. My two cents.

Customize it, the more and more OEM finish frames are customized the more scarce OEM finish frames are. :spiteful: Your only making it easier for flippers to flip.

Here is my customized 24K XX, looks absolutely beautiful and I will wear it a lot.
edcc4eb14b30bcd9780f8964fd746711.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327R4 using Tapatalk

Back