• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Customizers

20170204_142042.jpg

View attachment 311980

Did this one like 3 days ago. It's kinda a freehand camo with some splatters etc.
Pretty nice! but I like mine darker, like a night camo, this is way too much white and too high profile.. the white should be just a touch on mine.. make the white a shade of grey in between the grey you used and black, and the splatter less robust and in white or maybe a light silver, as a 'cherry on the pie' sort of way.. sophisticated, not too.. ehh.. hmmm.. dunno how to express it exactly, so don't take it personal, but ehh.. a bit too flashy/loud (is that how you call it?) :unsure:
I'm already a little bit past 40, catch my drift? :grin:

I absolutely love the frame as you made it, looks superb, but I would display the pair, not wear it.

a litlle more like this overall teint, but then with white accents like very fine white splatter. Dont copy the pattern but that is just about where i like to be on the overal colour/shade.
stock-vector-seamless-black-and-gray-fashion-camouflage-pattern-vector-317964614.jpg

Man I almost had it right without getting a description first on a pair for another customer. :rofl:

Easily workable with detailed descriptions in advance. Nothing in your statement was insulting at all and thank you. Next time though....... I'll try to get a wider range of splatter camos in the future though this was the only camo pair style I had done with paint splatters in my arsenal . It's not quite something I get asked to do on the regular. :grin: absolutely anything is possible with paint and time.

It's definitely favorite pass time second to only spending time with my family.

Just ignore me I can be ignorant sometimes.

Basically as you can see there are many folks here just itchin to help you create your dream pair of shades you just gotta contact the right people. We should edit that tile to artists and helpful dudes. Lol

I can see, there's more on the horizon than Dr. Chop. Have been checking out zwc0442's magic on a sh*tload of X-metals, en now I'm confused what to do.. man, choices make life hard :lol:

Gonna sleep a night over it, have to do a lot more of reading and sniffing around I guess.

Last question of today; the pair you posted pics of, is that just a paint finish?, does it have clearcoat? durability/wearability?

Automotive paint and clear. That one is a matte clear. Yes it's extremely durable and will last just the same as anything factory. If not better.

I can see, there's more on the horizon than Dr. Chop. Have been checking out zwc0442's magic on a sh*tload of X-metals, en now I'm confused what to do.. man, choices make life hard :lol:

Gonna sleep a night over it, have to do a lot more of reading and sniffing around I guess.

Last question of today; the pair you posted pics of, is that just a paint finish?, does it have clearcoat? durability/wearability?
I'm extremely busy with customs at the moment so Zach is your guy. Metal man to the end and back.

Latest Posts

Back