• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Customizers

Yep, that's 1st generation plasma. Looks to be in decent condition, and people like that bone finish look from 1st gen plasma. You might want to consider selling it, and buying a later gen beater for your custom job. Your choice, but IMO it's not worth ruining a nice pair like that one
Do I hear you offering me money? :biggrin:

I don't know.. the problem is that on this side of the pond. there is not too many trading in Juliets, and then I first will have to find a collector that is looking for this specific pair and that is willing to offer me good deal or trade.. that is gonna be a drag.. if there is someone reading along that has an interesting offer I am always willing to consider a trade or something, because it is indeed in pretty decent condition for an older pair, but this is what I have, don't like plasma, so it has no special value to me in this condition.. I understand that I may let somebody burst into tears for 'ruining' a first generation plasma, but again this is what I have in my posession now, and have to work with.. if anyone wants to trade it for a newer/older pair, speak up now :grin:

Do I hear you offering me money? :biggrin:

I don't know.. the problem is that on this side of the pond. there is not too many trading in Juliets, and then I first will have to find a collector that is looking for this specific pair and that is willing to offer me good deal or trade.. that is gonna be a drag.. if there is someone reading along that has an interesting offer I am always willing to consider a trade or something, because it is indeed in pretty decent condition for an older pair, but this is what I have, don't like plasma, so it has no special value to me in this condition.. I understand that I may let somebody burst into tears for 'ruining' a first generation plasma, but again this is what I have in my posession now, and have to work with.. if anyone wants to trade it for a newer/older pair, speak up now :grin:
Put it for sale in the exchange section and post a lot of detailed photos. Get to work!

A true reverse Ti02 would be x-metal orbitals with plasma nose bridge and arms.

X-man has a special called black tie, which has plasma orbitals with a matte black nose bridge and arms. I'm sure he could do you a black tie with x-metal orbitals instead of plasma.

Like Litos, I really like my X-metal/matte black X-man customs, sometimes called grey ties.

Either way you can't go wrong with zwc0442, The X-man, or SoulfulFrog. Have dealt with all three. You will get your glasses back in a timely manner and I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

View attachment 312271
Those are sick Heel

Back