• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses For X-Squared

taws6

Oakley Beginner
I want to attempt to cut a pair of Violet iridium lenses for my x-squared, wondering what would be the best model lenses to cut these from? I see a few pairs of batwolf lenses on ebay for a decent price, wondering if these would work?

taws6 said:
I want to attempt to cut a pair of Violet iridium lenses for my x-squared, wondering what would be the best model lenses to cut these from? I see a few pairs of batwolf lenses on ebay for a decent price, wondering if these would work?

I'd use jawbone

taws6 said:

Holbrook

I used jawbone positive red on my x squared

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you guys cutting these, I would like a set of g30 for my Juliet's
This positive red lens i got this cut from this guy greatshades.com, he charge me $25 to cut but it is not perfect cut by the edges are not smooth. now im waiting ice blue polarized from Dr. chop's he will ship it this week

Latest Posts

Back