• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses - What Works

Two face lenses are big enough to cut fit Tinfoil! Just checked before heading home from work! They are also available in violet, may need a call direct to Oakley.

It used to be that if you contacted Oakley (not Oakley.com) 1-888-776-8959 directly they would sell things like this from the parts dept. Not sure if they still do. But it won't come in a kit, with the box. Just lenses on a foam Pouch. Give it a go. My info is a few months old, but worth a try.

Triggerman lenses worked today to cut for an X Squared for those who might but have seen that news elsewhere. Rpm edge, and fast jacket xl lenses barely fit Romeo, I prefer to avoid those donors.

Triggerman lenses worked today to cut for an X Squared for those who might but have seen that news elsewhere. Rpm edge, and fast jacket xl lenses barely fit Romeo, I prefer to avoid those donors.
And the Triggerman you cut for XX seems like a perfect fit to me as well. I'm no expert on the perfect optics and all that, but seem like no issues to me.

Latest Posts

Back