• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses - What Works

Can straightlink torch polarized be cut and save etching for xs? I want torch but I want the prizm or polar etching saved.

Sent from: Outer Space

Hello, this is my first post and I am from Indonesia. I wondered what the OEM lens that can be donated to the frame split jacket? Very difficult to get a lens to this frame now. Thanks

Hello, this is my first post and I am from Indonesia. I wondered what the OEM lens that can be donated to the frame split jacket? Very difficult to get a lens to this frame now. Thanks

Not many donors for Splits. Big taco is great, not many others with the correct base curve. @Chris A Hardaway should have a couple of other options for custom cuts

This just puts me back in that awkward territory where I recommend turbine lenses. Lol. They fit excellent, optically work great, yet they aren't Exactly correct oem Curvature. I'm sure many could attest the ones I cut worked out very well, obviously they are still interchangable.

Not many donors for Splits. Big taco is great, not many others with the correct base curve. @Chris A Hardaway should have a couple of other options for custom cuts
Very hard to find Big Taco too. I think SJ lens is almost extinct because I see that SJ become a donor for almost all frames, plus Oakley has stopped making replacement lenses for SJ. It was like my wife divorced me and left me alone with a scarred wounds.

Very hard to find Big Taco too. I think SJ lens is almost extinct because I see that SJ become a donor for almost all frames, plus Oakley has stopped making replacement lenses for SJ. It was like my wife divorced me and left me alone with a scarred wounds.

Oakley released a lot of lenses for them last year, but they are sold out now. It might be worth it to give them a call and ask if they might still have a few. I've had success with this a few times with Oakley Europe with discoed items.

Back