• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses - What Works

what can be cut from a Flak 2.0 XL lenses?
thank you for the input!

Turbine works for Pit Boss
Double Edge for Carbon Prime

Anyone know what Dillon Optics lenses could fit the PBII? Would the smoke work?
Should do... List of Frame and Lens Dimensions & Size

what can be cut from a Flak 2.0 XL lenses?
thank you for the input!

Juliet, Penny, Valve Gen 1

Turbine works for Pit Boss
Double Edge for Carbon Prime
Thanks. But technically speaking, base curvature will be wrong for pitboss, but hard to tell when fitted. Double Edge is a toric lens also, and thanks for the new info!

Last edited:
I'm sorry for having to ask this question but I went through the first 25 pages of this topic and didn't seen any info on actually "HOW TO" cut lenses or "TIPS" on cutting lenses.

Did I not understand the title? I though this was for demonstrating how to cut lenses.

Or was that info removed?

The first post has a google docs link. Is that chart still being used? Wondering if @qtrain23 could place updated charts into the first post for easier reference if we are using new charts like the one cacatman created...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The first post has a google docs link. Is that chart still being used? Wondering if @qtrain23 could place updated charts into the first post for easier reference if we are using new charts like the one cacatman created...

I’m locked out of changing posts in here, even tho it’s my thread lol. Also, that’s not my chat anymore. I haven’t been involved here in a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m locked out of changing posts in here, even tho it’s my thread lol. Also, that’s not my chat anymore. I haven’t been involved here in a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, I figured youd have tried before. Thanks for replying!

Back