• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses - What Works

Yes. I do.

Its because you enjoy giving people a false sense of self worth only before ripping them down from the inside out.
Don’t read into it.

Just because I acknowledge someone’s contribution just means I acknowledged their contribution.

Anyhow, it’s not my issue if they feel a sense of worth or otherwise.

I have a spare American dollar coin. Call someone who cares....
6964C5D2-BE96-4323-9E07-3BE97763D01C.jpeg

Looking for incite on someone who's cut a JB/RJ lens from a radar shield - do have any complaints from the end result, particularly regarding being wrong BC?

Have a Radar XL Blade lens that's adequate in size to accommodate a Jawbone cut, but BC isn't a match... Unsure how that might impact satisfaction in the end result. Reason for seeking out Radar XL specifically is I do not know of proper BC donor large enough in the particular tint.

Looking for incite on someone who's cut a JB/RJ lens from a radar shield - do have any complaints from the end result, particularly regarding being wrong BC?

Have a Radar XL Blade lens that's adequate in size to accommodate a Jawbone cut, but BC isn't a match... Unsure how that might impact satisfaction in the end result. Reason for seeking out Radar XL specifically is I do not know of proper BC donor large enough in the particular tint.

If the base curve is really unmatched then you get a weird distortion in the optics.

You might get issues with eyelashes hitting the flatter lens. Did a Split jacket cut from Radars and it's ok, but not optimal..

Back